Talk to a Mortgage Representative
CitiMortgage is working hard to help customers who are facing hardships. Our efforts have already helped hundreds of thousands of people maintain their mortgages and stay in their homes.
Documents to have available before talking to a Mortgage Representative
- Other loan information such as payments and balances of 2nd mortgages, automobiles or student loans.
- Copies of the two (2) most recent pay stubs indicating year-to-date earnings.
- Most recent personal checking, savings, money market, mutual funds, stock and bond statements.
- Current property tax and insurance statements.
- Homeowner’s Insurance Policy Declaration page.
- If you are self employed or an independent contractor, your most recent Quarterly or Year-to-Date Profit/Loss statement.